Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SURVIVOR CROP - Calling All My Crafters!!

I am hosting an island...but won't be unless I can get some gorgeous (or handsome) bodies to fill the table.

Come and craft with me....you do not have to be a scrapbooker and you do not have to stay there for the full 24 hours...I sure will though...as will Big Daddy. So...come and join me!

What is it?
This energy filled event is to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness, Research, and Education. All proceeds to benefit the San Diego Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I believe each and every one of us has been touched by someone with breast cancer or perhaps had a personal experience.

For me, this is a personal endeavour to honor a few people I know have been touched so deeply by others...and a couple that still battle the disease. Together, we can fund increased awareness...perhaps pay for a mammogram for someone who cannot otherwise afford it. Maybe our money can be used to help with treatments...maybe even fund research to find a cure.

Join me won't you? I will be there. I need only 5 more bodies that can sign up and promise to raise money...$125 dollars is what you promise to raise. Together we can meet and surpass our goals.

Did you know that $125 will pay for a mammogram? Trust me...lack of insurance doesn't mean that person is lazy or won't seek help for themselves. Let's help...let's give back.

Ok, so how much is it going to cost me??
$110 per person, non-refundable.
BUT- you can transfer your fee to another individual if you cannot make it!
Find out more about Survivor Crop by clicking on the title to this post.

I will post more about my reasons why I am doing this shortly.

xoxox,
m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home