Thursday, November 19, 2009

Censored

I can't help it. When I sit down at the computer and decide to start typing...telling a story...I find myself holding back so much. So much of the things I want to say...so many of the words I want to share.

How hard can it possibly be to come up with a title for a single blog? Shuh!

So here I sit...wondering what I can share with you today.

On my computer is the cutest picture from Halloween. It is of Kai while at school. He is wearing jack'o lantern glasses. So precious.

Troi is sitting in his room at his desk. Working on homework that could have been done sooner. I say could have been only because he has one set of school books for home. I spoke to the librarian and she said if she has extras we can have another set for his dad's house. I will see what his dad wants to do about that.

I don't mind having him homework away after he comes home from his dad's. I actually enjoy the questions..."What is the climate in Egypt?" My answer...probably hot. lol

Kai is watching Spongebob in my room. He is waiting for my iPod so he can watch a movie on it. It's getting some "juice" since it was in the red zone all the way home.

*sigh*

I am tired and would love some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home