Friday, April 20, 2007

Jenn and Nadia


IMG_3850
Originally uploaded by cf.sucks.
Kai's best bud and mine too! Jennifer is one of my most dearest friends. We have shared so much together, including her getting me knocked up (long story).

This photo was taken at Wee Start Gym. We have had so much fun visiting every week. We don't live far from each other, we just don't have the same schedules. Nadia (or as Kai calls her - Nania) is on a different nap schedule and well, we just have taken this weekly visit and had sometimes visited more. We met for breakfast afterwards and even tried to make it to a puppet show!

I love these two girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni D said...

This is a cute one of Nadia I don't think I can say the same about myself though, yuk! Anyway, thanks for fitting a segment in on us. We love you!

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home