Friday, April 20, 2007

Wee Start Gym


IMG_3852
Originally uploaded by cf.sucks.
Thanks to Mama Peggy for the wonderful 6 weeks membership to Wee Start in Carlsbad. Kai and I have enjoyed every moment we have spent with Jennifer and Nadia! This photo was taken by Jennifer in a rare moment that Kai was cooperating. The Wee Start Gym has so many amazing actvities and they pack in a sufficient amount of stimulation for these tots to thrive on.

I know Kai sure has. This tied in with his occupational therapy has done wonders for him. Next on the to-do list is speech therapy.

No, Kai isn't suffering from a learning disorder or disability, but he has some mouth muscles that don't want to cooperate. Or maybe they cooperate with HIS wants and desires far too well. This little man talks, but sometimes the only person that understands him is Jennifer!! He he he

Well, I just love this photo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni D said...

I just love this picture and not just because I took it but because I know how hard it was to snap off a good shot during his tiny cranky tantrum he was having. This looks like you guys are loving life here and each other.

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  
Blogger Jenni D said...

PS: He speaks perfectyly, it's clear as a bell to me. Maybe it's because I also have a two year old to try and understand. I guess I just speack TOT! You should ask your doctors if they do. I think he speaks great!

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  
Blogger cristian said...

Good luck with Kai and I hope that he will the best recovery that he can have.
_____________________________
Fitness Gym

Tuesday, 01 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home