Thursday, January 04, 2007

"Troi! Troi! Troi!"

Today those words were yelled over and over again. Not by me! No sir. By Kai. We walked at the new park down the street and Troi was running ahead of Kai and Kai wasn't able to keep up. So he kept yelling for his older brother. It was the most adorable thing I have ever heard.

That is, until we got home.

I was typing away at the computer and I heard Kai yelling Troi's name again. This time, it was because Troi was playing his PS2 and Kai wanted Troi's undivided attention. It was cute...but after about the 20th time Kai said Troi's name I had to intervene.

These photos are from today's walk. I took some photos for the 28 Things for January 2007. It's a scavenger hunt. Pretty cool. I won't post the photos here but rather on my Outta My Head blog.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home