Sunday, December 31, 2006

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

You know, when you have an extended family like mine, you have so much love going around. It's amazing that any of us are sane by the time the new year rolls around.

Who am I?
What's my name?

Why am I posting?

*grin*

This greeting is coming to you in installments. Since I can only include one link per title!

The link above is how we celebrated Christmas with Loretta...my wonderful Mother In Law. She truly is amazing! She handled all the company without a ruffled feather in sight. Despite earlier than expected arrivals and last minute calls to come and visit others! She's a gem!

My parents came down from Anaheim to visit with us there...that was a very wonderful visit. I really should make it a point to get up to see them.

Next up- Christmas with Nana! (My Mom!) She lives in Wrightwood...we hoped for snow...but Mo-Nature didn't cooperate with our holiday wishes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home