Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Hammies!

We were waiting for Daddy to meet us for the kiddo switcheroo...which closely resembles a pit stop in a Nascar race...but anyway...Daddy was running a bit late, as traffic in La Jolla is rather unpredictable...ah hell...what am I saying...that's So. Cal as a WHOLE that's suffering from unpredictable...stops-on-a-freaking-dime-to-watch-someone-change-a-flat-on-the-opposite
side-of-the-freeway traffic...yep, you know the kind...

Anyway, these two little goofballs were entertaining their mother which quickly dispelled any annoyance with anyone being late...after all...he's probably gawking at someone changing their tire...JUST KIDDING! He's the guy that drives like a little granny!

I constantly have to remind him, "Would you DRIVE like you're trying to GET SOMEWHERE?!!!" Mind you, this is the father of my children that has never had a speeding ticket....while their gorgeous mother(ME!) has had plenty....more than she can count and enough to get her license suspended once upon a time (I was very young then!).

Well, again, these kids are just so darn cute! I gotta love them!

Click on the title to see what I am talking about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home