Sunday, October 01, 2006

Snuggle Bug Baby

Dang- I remember when Troi was little like this and loved to snuggle with me. He's so big now.

I am glad I have this little one to still like to snuggle with mom.

Speaking of which he's here now in need of a nap. I think I will take this moment to take a nap too. Working nights is kicking my butt.

I have a couple days on the weekend to catch up on needed sleep....but you can never catch up....

These photos were taken by my dear friend Kristi. She and I used to work at IRM together. She came over from Colorado to deliver training in good old Carlsbad and stopped over for Chinese food and a long overdue visit. Thanks for these great photos Kristi! She also shared with me some wonderful photos from Germany...which are just divine! I can't wait to edit some of them and turn them into a photoshow for her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home