Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kai and Nadia


I can just hear Nadia now:
"Hiiiii Kaiiii"

ADORABLE!!

These 2 are the cutest together...they loves hugs and kisses!



My baby Kai! He's such a love bug!



Aren't they too cute for words?


I had to post these photos so I can get them out there!

There are some of my most favorite precious photos.

Nadia is Jennifer's little girl. Nadia is 2 weeks older than Kai is. They are buds and I hope they stay friends forever!

Jennifer was helping me out in a big way in April. Jerome started a new job and I needed someone I trust to watch the kids so I could get to work myself...well Jennifer came saved the day!

She took the kids to the park to play and this is what she came up with!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni D said...

Wow! I must say these are two of the cutest kids I've ever seen. That girls parents must be beautiful!

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  
Blogger Mamarazzi said...

Oh yes! The mom is a hottie, and the dad is too!! :)

Regular Barbie and Ken...

Friday, 20 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home