Friday, October 13, 2006

Rocking Panera!

Yesterday, 10/12, I met up with my best friend Jenn and her little girl Nadia...otherwise known as my niece.

Jenn and I finally got a chance to get caught up! Dang!

It's so hard being mom's and trying to coordinate when our kids' nap times are different...

This day we decided on Panera which is by far one of our favorite places to eat. Jenn prefers lunch but of course, that would cut into everyone's nap time including mine! (I am still working evenings.) We ate our cinnamon crunch bagels and watched Kai and Nadia have so much fun running around. Jenn tried very hard to keep Nadia in our little 1/4 of the restaurant...but it didn't work...she was showing Kai how to move chairs, climb them, and basically circumvent anything Jenn and I put up to keep them confined...

Here's some photos of our rocking Panera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home