Saturday, October 07, 2006

Beach Bums

Click on the title to see a slide show from today. It was Kai's first time ever going to the beach. I never realized that we never made it a point to take him.

I woke up late - thanks to Jerome letting me sleep in...I was exhausted! ... and when I awoke, I took Troi and Kai to Starbucks to get some coffee for me and hot choc for Troi.

On the way home it dawned on me what a damned gorgeous day it was...so I sugested we go to the beach. Jerome didn't want to go, so it was just me and the boys...

What fun! We had a great time searching for shells...and of course...me and the camera were busy busy!

I don't think Kai knew what to do about all that water...and how chilly it was!

I just love the ones under the pier of the two brothers...they are just too much for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni D said...

OMG! These are too cute for words. You should definitely frame the ones from under the dock. Too cute for words!!! Oh, and how cute is Kai in those first pics? I love how he's throwing his hands up like "What is all this cold, wet, salty stuff!" And the one where he's looking at his shadow . . . precious!

YBFF

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home