Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas at Granny's (Loretta's)

We were all so blessed with family, friends and so many gifts we can't even tell you all the wonderful gifts we received this year. I cannot send out enough thanks for everything we were blessed with this year.

One of Kai's favorite gifts is this Bubble Gum Playground. He just loves it! "BALL!" He says...it came with 75 balls and it's the coolest thing. You put the balls in the top and they come spiraling down the middle just like those gumball machines you see at the mall!
Here is Maliah with my step-mom Bridget. Maliah is my niece. She was born on 2/20. She is my sister Carissa and brother-in-law Berts daughter. They have their handsful with this one. She's a little pistol. But she's so darn cute you can't possibly hold it against her...for very long anyway.
This is Maliah's mom, my sister Carissa.


Carissa and Bert bought Kai a cute toy that has a Magna Doodle mini screen in it. Kai loves doodling on it. The different templates have so many different animals to trace...the darn thing even talks to you and tells you the different animals. It's Diego telling you about them. He's not into Diego yet...but I am sure he will be after this.


Click on the title to see all the photos from Loretta's.

As I mentioned earlier, with such an extended family...we have many people to see and love...and it's not easy to drive all over the place...but it is well worth it. I am so glad to have so many places and people to see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home